STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Geeky humor

I have a program that tacks a random quote on the bottom of my emails. This one came up this morning, and for some increadibly nerdish reason, I found it hillarious.

A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1


Funny stuff. More bloggy goodness... soon...

No comments: