STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

You're not going to believe this...

Business first up: I've enabled commenting for those without Blogspot accounts. I didn't even realise I needed to do this, but having had the revelation, it is done. I'd prefer if you didn't comment anonymously, but hey it's a FREE WORLD (assuming you belong to the lucky 3% of the world's population).

Alright, down to it. Last night, I wrote a scathingly flame-filled response in this blog to an email that I'd received. I smiled to myself as I finished it off, thinking how nicely it char-grilled the (extremely negative/offensive) opinions of the guy who wrote it. I clicked the submit button, and then realised I hadn't run spell check. So I quickly hit "Back", at which point I was presented with the form I just been typing in, but completely devoid of any remnant of my previous rantings. Gone...

{insert considerable time lapse}

ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN!!! Below this point, this evening, I REWROTE this post. I spent a couple of hours putting together a good 5 or 6 paragraphs of content, with which I was incredibly happy. I hit the "Publish Post" button, and it pushed me to a login page. I logged in, my post was gone. Back to the point at which I'd last saved a draft. I could feel the charges fading inside thousands of tiny capacitors...

From now on, I'm writing these biatches in Word.

Useless Factoid
Justin's Mood: ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

No comments: