STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

And then, there were four.

It is my wonderous pleasure to inform you, oh reader of my blog, that my lovely wife is currently just over seven weeks pregnant. :D

YAAAYYY!!! I'm going to be a Dadda all over again!!

More to come, but right now, I'm off to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! As Neil from the Young Ones says - "Shalum Tunka. It means: may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman."

One day little Alphonse/ Ruteger/ Brunhilde/ Rumplestiltskin /Ziegfried /Beltheshazaar /Great Arkleseizure (or whatever else you choose to name him/her) will learn to Rock Out in Guitar hero 11. Once again, hooray!

m said...

Woo Hoo for babies in bellies!