STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

悲しい

Do you ever have those days where things are just wrong from the outset? Today is that day for me. It's weird, because a lot of good stuff is going on: house, job, etc. It's all fine and dandy. However, there's a couple of things that are not, and of most importance is the fact that I'm not fine and dandy. I'm kanashii. Sad. Miserable, in fact. I can't shake it, because there are a number of those not-good things around me which are imminent enough to bring me straight back into it.

So yeah, that's it. Justin is unhappy. I'm sure you're all excited to be in the loop.

Speaking of being in the loop - for those of you who may not have heard, I'm actually a home owner now. I've signed contracts and all that, and the only thing really left to do is hand over $250,000 odd on top of the $15,000 odd we've already left and we can move in. It's a tops house, I'm really quite happy with it - if only I could get back to "OK" so I could be happy about it. All in good time I guess.

No comments: