STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Best. Quote. Ever.

Being an IT person, the above-linked quote makes me feel like I'm part of a group. A fraternity, if you will, of nerds, geeks, and the occasional rabid Mac user who understand that it's better to spend a lifetime automating a relativley short task as long as you know that next time you need to do said task, it won't take you any time at all...

No comments: