STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Campbell Pictures!

Sorry for the delay - there should hopefully be two posts here in short succession with new photos of our little joybundle. As a sidenote, I should trademark "Joybundle" and start up a kids clothing line... ;)















1 comment:

Sumara said...

Aaawwww...

That photo with all the white, asleep in the hospy crib is just devine.

He's a beautiful bubba boy. Hope you guys are doing well.

I agree about "Joybundle"; that's a good name. :)