STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Certified!



I can place this logo here without fear of legal retribution, as I am now officially a Filemaker 8 Certified Developer. Yaaay!!! Wooooo!!! I'm excited about the fact that I now have some form of IT certification, given that I've been working in this industry for quite a while and have been intending to get certified in SOMETHING for ages. Well, Filemaker is my first.

Now for the legal requirement:
The FileMaker 8 Certified Developer logo is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc. in the United States and other countries

Yay for legal requirements! Well, OK so no. But still!

No comments: