STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

t3h n1nj4!!

What happens when I get bored while working from home...


(Taken yesterday with my DV camera while busily fixing someone's mundane support issue)

3 comments:

Nathan Zamprogno said...

This is a warning from the department of homeland security. If you see this man, do not attempt to approach. He is dangerous

Monkeytree said...

It's a well known fact that ninjas make life more interesting and exciting. This has been scientifically proven, in fact.

w00ty ninjas though... such a thing has never been conceived. My awe goes out to you, oh t3h n1nj4 t0 b3 pH34R3d!!!111

Monkeytree said...

Oh, I just thought I'd add the details of the above cited scientific proof.

For the control group, they put mice into a maze and made them find pieces of cheese.

Then they dressed another batch of mice up as ninjas and put them in the maze, and it was way cooler and more exciting.

Hooray for science!