STATIC DISCLAIMER: All the stuff in here is purely my opinions, and they tend to change depending on what mood I'm in. If you're going to get bitter if I say something about you that you don't like, then maybe don't read. I avoid using names as much as possible, and would request that people who know me do the same in their comments. Basically, I often vent my frustrations on here, so if you happen to be someone who frustrates me, expect to read a description of someone very much like you in here!

Friday, June 24, 2005

SON OF A.....!!!!

OK, further to my last post, here's something just SNAZZY:
It appears someone has screwed up the DNS setting in one of our DHCP scopes, meaning that one of our two subnets has DNS servers specified that are inaccessible to it's computers. Now, for those of you who are non-computer saavy, that's very bad.
Now, I KNOW this wasn't me. This has been working for ages without a problem, and I've seen plenty of instances of it supplying the correct addresses. Someone has changed it, and probably recently.

Well, in honour of this crazyness, please enjoy this picture of a cow, and my suggestion for a new Australian national anthem:

(To the tune of "The Star-Spangled Banner")
Oh Australians can see,
How a cow can be nice,
When turned into hot steaks,
On a barbie Friday night.

Oh the cow may go "Moooo!"
Cuz the barbie's alight,
But it's better then roo,
As they put up a fight.
OH SEE HOW THE COW'S SLICED UP CARCASS IS BURNING!!
AND I GET BEER FOR FREEEEEEEE
CUZ' IT'S YOUR SHOUT TODAYYY!!!!

I seriously think I've cracked. I'm crazy.
TRAGEDY! When the feeling gone, and you can't go on...
tee hee hee... :P

No comments: